Saturday, March 28, 2009

Command & Conquer

I'm so excited about the deal I got this morning at Harris Teeter, and since Chris' eyes glaze over when I recount my exploits to him, I have to get this out of my system here... :)

1st transaction -
8 boxes frosted mini wheats
1 box honeycomb cereal
worcestershire sauce
frank's red hot sauce
mentos gum
airheads candy (6 pk)
cracked wheat italian bread (which I got sliced to make sandwiches with)
rhodes frozen dinner rolls
6 cans pillsbury grands biscuits
1 bag reduced apples
1 bag reduced nectarines
TOTAL I paid = $5.38
plus 3 coupons for free milk and a mail-in form for $10 from Kelloggs

So now I had to go use my free coupons for milk...

2nd transaction -
8 boxes frosted mini wheats
3 gallons organic milk
TOTAL I paid = $6.15
plus 3 more coupons for free milk and a mail-in form for $10 from Kelloggs

Plus I can cut out 5 tokens from my mini wheats boxes and send in for a free DVD.

So all together I paid $11.53 for everything!

We will definitely eat all this cereal - no fear there. Even if we didn't like frosted mini wheats, I would still do this to make the money ($20 back from Kelloggs) and I could donate the cereal. Anyway I look at this, I come out the winner!!!

No comments: