Monday, March 30, 2009

Command & Conquer 2

I'm so excited about the deal that‘s coming this weekend at Texas Speedway, and since Elisabeth’s eyes glaze over when I share my stats with her, I have to get this out of my system here... :)

Mark Martin at intermediate tracks
221 - the number of top ten finishes he has
139 - the number of top five finishes he has
18 - the number of wins he has

The last two weeks
6th at Bristol
7th at Martinsville
7 - the number of spots he has gained in the points
27th - where he currently is in the standings
He’s on a roll!

TOTAL wins in his career = 35
plus 48 wins in Nationwide and 7 in the truck series

So all together he has 90 wins!

And now I get to prepare for Texas...

Mark Martin - at Texas
8 - the number of top ten finishes he has
5 - the number of top five finishes he has
1 - the number of wins he has

Plus he has won 5 IROC races, come in 2nd in points 4 times, and has the experience of driving in NASCAR since 1981.

I will definitely be eating cereal to support his sponsor - no fear there. Even if I didn't like frosted mini wheats, I would still do this to support Mark Martin (#5 driving for Kelloggs). Anyway I look at this, he’ll come out the winner!!!

Guest post by Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My eyes glaze over... I liked the shopping statistics better! J