Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Free Lunch?

If you just want to have some fun on the 'net, you should check out Bid4Prizes. It is a fun reverse auction game where the lowest unique bid wins the prize. And the cool part is that anybody can bid on these items, but no one has to actually pay! Bid4Prizes even pays the shipping/handling if you should be so lucky as to win the auction. There are multiple free gifts, sweepstakes and cash prizes. And even if you don't win with your bid, you get "tokens" for each bid you make that you can use to play in their arcade - where you accrue points that you can save up to "cash in" for other rewards. Their site is very user-friendly and easy to figure out.
The only thing I can't figure is where does all the money for their prizes come from...unless it's from the ads on their site. Standard membership at Bid4Prizes is free, but if you want to play with no ads, then you pay a small monthly fee. Since I tested it out before writing this, I put in a few bids. I'll let you know if I win...

brought to you by your friends at Bid4Prizes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a gambling scam to me. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole...