Tuesday, August 11, 2009

That's The Way It Is

Chris is always telling me I need to go blog. But a lot of times I don't know what to say, and thinking of something requires way too much brain energy. No smart-aleck comments allowed. So I've decided to think up a weekly plan that would guide me in my posts, so that it would require only minimal brain power and maximum fun and creativity. It is on purpose that the day that goes with the topic starts with the same letter. That helps me to remember on any given day what I'm going to write about without me having to think real hard. Heh, heh. You may think it's lame, but even lamer is having a blog and never posting. So there. If I miss a day, I forgive myself. And I might even be lucky enough to have extra posts on a day if I have something really interesting going on, such as yesterday with Autumn learning how to climb out of her walker. That was indeed a blog-worthy feat!

Monday - Memory Lane
Tuesday - Told Ya So/That's the way it is/That's what I think (Basically, I get to say whatever I want about whatever I want)
Wednesday - Wordless Wednesday - I post a picture and you get to think up a caption
Thursday - Thoughtful Thursday
Friday - Frugal Friday
Saturday -
Sunday - Song and Verse

Unfortunately, I can't remember the "S" word for Saturday. And my list is ... somewhere. So I'll have to figure that out, but I still have a few days before I have to worry about it.

That's the way it is.



Hmmm, now I wonder, was it Silly Saturday, Saturday Snack, Saturday's Surprise, Sneaky Saturday,...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like "Silent Saturday"...and Elisabeth, I will not make any "smark aleck" comments...your blog did all the work for me...hee, hee.

Chris