*This post has been updated and corrected.*
I've been twice tagged. So here goes...
Tag #1 from Amy at My Blob
The rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write 15 (I am doing 10) random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry has been posted.
My List of Random Things:
1. I have freckles in my eyes.
2. I almost always have my toenails painted.
3. I had asthma as a child.
4. I wear contacts - glasses give me a headache.
5. The only man I've ever kissed is Chris.
6. I'm not very good at rollerskating - I have horrible balance.
7. My favorite Thanksgiving foods are stuffing and pumpkin pie.
8. The game show I want to be on is Wheel of Fortune.
9. I haven't seen my sister in 1 1/2 years.
10. We have a house that's been for sale for 2 1/2 years.
11. I sing alto.
12. I wish I had a different hairstyle, but I don't know which one I would want.
13. I don't think comedians are very funny (usually).
14. There is truly no place like home.
15. I will always choose Jesus over anything/anybody else.
Phewph! And now onto Round 2...
Tag #2 from Susanne at Truly Captivating
Here are the rules:
1) You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2) You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3) At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
Okay, my middle name is:
R - Red Rover. I've been clotheslined enough in my life to hate this game.
O - Octopus tastes like fishy rubberbands. I know. Don't ask.
S - Soccer is my favorite sport to play.
E - Eggplant is the dregs of vegetable life.
And now I'm going to break the rules by not tagging anybody because I'm hoping that Autumn just fell asleep for the night and I'm going to go crash... Besides, rules are meant to be broken, right??