Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Free Treats for Voting

If you manage to make it through the long lines at your voting precinct and want a little something yummy for a prize, then make sure you grab a couple of "I Voted" stickers and make a few stops on the way back home...
Starbucks - free cup of coffee
Krispy Kreme - free star shaped donut (w/ red, white, blue sprinkles)
Ben & Jerry's - free scoop of ice cream
Shane's Rib Shack - free 3 pc. chicken tender meal (includes fries and drink)

I had to show my sticker at Starbucks; and I had to give my sticker at Shane's. That's it. Free food!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Hey there! Just wanted to say that I found you on Married to the Ministry and I LOVE YOUR BLOG! (Especially your playlist! ;-))

My husband just sent me a link that shows all of the Election Day freebies. Very cool!!

I've tagged you for a middle name meme over at my blog. Come check it out!