Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Watching TV is my Civic Duty

Those who have ever spent the weekend at my house know that I have a ritual. Every Saturday night (unless there is a race on or I'm out on the town) at 9:00 sharp, I turn the TV on and diligently watch America's Most Wanted. I consider this to be my civic duty. Because if I ever pass a creep on the street, I want to know it and be able to turn him in. To date, there have been 998 bad guys caught because of the tips from people watching America's Most Wanted. This past Saturday night, the theme was "50 fugitives from 50 states". That means they picked one bad guy from each state and featured him/her. You better believe I know what my state's creep looks like...and I'm looking. So if you want to know who your fugitive is, just click on amw.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the "50 fugitives from 50 states" button. And while you're there, have fun exploring the whole site. It's really fascinating!

No comments: