In honor of my 101st post, I would like to share 101 things with you:
1. I had my first pedicure a month ago.
2. I have been certified as a life guard 3 different times.
3. I love to read old-timey mysteries, like Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie.
4. My favorite color is pink.
5. My other favorite color is yellow.
6. My favorite number is 23.
7. I have the perfect birthday.
8. My birthday is almost exactly 6 months from Christmas.
9. That means every 6 months, I get presents!!
10. My favorite Christmas present was silver hoop earrings.
11. When I was little, I wanted to be a secretary when I grew up.
12. I have always wanted to take a photography class.
13. I make all of my children's birthday cakes from scratch.
14. I love a full-dressed hot dog (mustard, onions, chili, slaw).
15. I would much rather have a hamburger from the grill than a steak.
16. I especially love the spicy chicken sandwich from Burger King.
17. But McDonald's has the Best fries.
18. I enjoy country music.
19. I also like bluegrass.
20. My middle name is a family name.
21. I still have my Strawberry Shortcake dolls.
22. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
23. I'm a little claustrophobic.
24. I like to hike up mountains.
25. I do not like climbing rocks.
26. I love getting stuff for free by using my coupons.
27. I collect tea cups.
28. I don't have any more places to put my tea cups.
29. I prefer cinnamon air freshener over vanilla.
30. I have always wanted to have a pet dog.
31. We don't have any pets because Eli is allergic.
32. I used to take horseback riding lessons when I was little.
33. I don't think I've ever met anybody famous. (If you know I have, please leave a comment and remind me.)
34. My favorite movies to watch are fantasy (like LOTR, etc.) and classics (like To Kill A Mockingbird, etc.).
35. My favorite donut is custard-filled chocolate glazed.
36. I like white chocolate better than dark chocolate.
34. I love a tomato sandwich.
35. My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
36. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
37. I was a Dallas Cowboy fan before I met my husband.
38. My first car was a Toyota Corolla.
39. I totalled my first car.
40. I am the oldest of 4 children.
41. I always wanted an older brother.
42. I have 1 niece and 1 nephew.
43. I always wanted red hair like Anne of Green Gables.
44. I love Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.
45. I also love Little House on the Prairie.
46. It takes me a good hour to get hungry when I wake up in the morning.
47. I love porch swings.
48. Yellow roses are my favorite.
49. My eyes catch misspellings and typographical errors (if there's any in this post, it's because I didn't go back and read it).
50. I have a freckle in my eye.
51. I do not like bugs.
52. I used to be a certified flatwater canoe instructor.
53. I love to wear fun jewelry.
54. My husband is very romantic.
55. I like to play Uno.
56. I enjoy shopping.
57. I have 17 rolls of film that need to be developed.
58. I love taking pictures.
59. Aren't you bored yet?
60. Traveling is fun!
61. My wedding dress still fits.
62. I did 4 years of college in 3 3/4 years.
63. Quilting is a fun hobby.
64. Contacts are way more comfortabler than glasses.
65. I'm allergic to grass, weeds and trees.
66. Lasagna is my favorite meal.
67. I like either pineapple and bacon or mushrooms and extra cheese for my pizza toppings.
68. Quilting is also an expensive hobby.
69. My beverage of choice is lemonade or Coke.
70. I like mall-shopping with Chris.
71. I always wear my seatbelt.
72. I've never been to Disney World.
73. I know how to crochet.
74. I don't know how to knit.
75. I have touched the Liberty Bell.
76. I love Sharpie markers.
77. I have been to the top of the Washington Monument and the Sears Tower.
78. They both sway in the breeze.
79. I've never had the stomach flu (knock on wood).
80. Obviously, you don't have anything better to do...
81. Dill pickles are better than sweet.
82. We went to an Atlanta Braves game on our honeymoon.
83. One of my neighbors has 30 cats.
84. I used to like cats.
85. Forsythia and dogwoods are my favorite spring flowers.
86. I always forget to put lipstick on.
87. Under my bed is clean.
88. I know CPR.
89. Strawberries do not grow in trees.
90. When I was a teenager, I babysat and mowed lawns to make money.
91. Mowing lawns is hard work.
92. I have tasted sushi and did not like it.
93. Octopus tastes like fishy rubberbands.
94. Mahi mahi is dolphin meat.
95. I put honey on my grapefruit.
96. Ping pong is really fun to play.
97. I cut all my kids' and Chris' hair.
98. Remember jelly shoes?
99. I like to do jigsaw puzzles.
100. I like to drink hot tea in the evening, except in the summertime.
101. It is harder than I thought to think of 101 things.