Saturday, October 27, 2007

Free Candy

I love to find a good bargain. I love to shop. And that means when I find a good bargain while I'm shopping, I'm one happy girl. Chris used to not really understand how fun it is for me to shop and find a good deal. So I explained to him, "You know the feeling you have when your favorite sports team blows out the other team? That's the kind of feeling I have when I find a really good deal. Like I made a touchdown!" So whenever he tells me lots of sports stats, I get to tell him lots of shopping stats. Like...how much money I saved him on certain purchases, how much certain food items are at various grocery stores, and how much total "value" I got for a small amount of money. The best deal I've gotten in a long time I got today. And, boy, was it fun! Here is a coupon so you can make a shopping touchdown, too! It's a coupon for K-Mart, for a free bag of candy - the good kind, like Reeses, Hershey's, KitKat, M&M's, and more. I know it works because I did it today. The expiration date is October 31st. Let me know what kind of candy you get, so I can help celebrate your great deal!

No comments: