Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tea Cup A Joe

Are you a tea drinker or a coffee drinker? I drink both. I love sweet iced tea, hot tea, green tea, white tea, black tea. All the subtle flavors blending in with a little sugar and cream or lemon...aaahh. Or some cold raspberry or peach tea with mint leaves scattered on the top...yummy! I think the best hot tea I ever had was at a tea room - chocolate raspberry mint. I also love coffee - as long as it has been heavily sugared and creamered. Coffee ice cream (Breyer's) is so refreshing! Recently I've been making my own "frappacino" by taking my coffee and putting it in the blender with a bunch of ice cubes! I'll drink decaf or regular, whatever's on hand at the moment. Chris likes his coffee black - he says that's the "man" way to drink it. I know there's some girls who drink their coffee black, too, so maybe that makes them "tomboys". I look forward to my cup of tea/coffee every evening after the kids go to bed. It's relaxing and fun to drink while I "veg" out watching the news, reading a magazine, or doing a puzzle. And I also look forward to my cup of tea/coffee every morning. It helps me wake up and substitutes for breakfast until after the kids are fed and then I can eat. Then there's the afternoon cup for when I'm working on projects... Ya'll know what I'm talking about! Happy drinking, tea/coffee sisters!

No comments: